Our Ethos & Values
Wellfield School. A Good School
“Another brilliant Ofsted report for Wellfield”
L. Rodham, Head Teacher
Key findings in the Ofsted report (direct quotes):
- The headteacher is an experienced and skilful leader. She communicates high aspirations successfully to staff, pupils and parents.
- In 2016/17, Year 11 pupils who left the school made above-average progress overall and in most subjects.
- Exceptional leadership and high-quality teaching in mathematics lead to very strong pupil outcomes.
- Pupils and staff are motivated to ‘Go the extra mile’ which is the school’s motto.
- Relationships between pupils and their teachers are very strong.
- Pupils conduct themselves exceptionally well around the calm and orderly school site.
“Exceptionally motivated and driven Headteacher
that promotes a strong ethos for learning”
The full report for the Ofsted inspection that took place at Wellfield School on the 12-13th of June is now published! Click here to read about our performance.Read More